Re: Jay Williams

< I'm not sure what sources we're talking about but let's review the
opinions on Antoine. If I'm to believe everything I read on this list,
and believe me I do, Antoine has some skills but they're in decline as
his numbers of the last two years prove. What diminishing skills he has
are undermined by his being selfish, stupid, a coach killer(Pitino)...he
makes it impossible for his coach - 2 coaches so far - to implement a
running game...he makes it impossible for a gm to acquire a 1 or 4- it
would be futile as Antoine demands major minutes at both those
positions at once - he only cares about himself and his numbers as he
isn't willing to do what the team needs to win, that is, he only cares
about taking threes and refuses to go inside.....what else......he refuses
to give up the ball, he's inconsistent but consistently going downhill
(last two years), will get worse with age and....did I mention he's a dumb
basketball player. Am I leaving anything out? If all this is true....this guy
is a cancer. > - Paul M.

Kudos, Paul M.  This is the finest analysis of Walker I have yet to read.

Egg.