Re: Jay Williams

<< Ainge could hire the Chief as a low post instructor/coach. At least
there wouldn't be a need to Fed Ex any more "packages" back to the Hub
from the west coast. Then again, maybe there would. ;-) >> - CeltsSteve

Oh no, now I have heard everything.  You have finally turned on one
of our own ... the mysterious package receiving "Chief"... my mom's
all-time favorite player.  "He's so graceful." - Mama Egg

Can't wait to tell her what you said.

Bad Steve, bad Steve.

Bad Egg