Re: To Ainge, doctor's system is a real brainstorm

> Wow, the description of this guy is not any better
> coming from a sportswriter
> (someone mentioned him on this list about a week
> ago). He seems like some sort
> of a modern-day Rasputin to the Tsars of the NBA.
> It's really disconcerting
> that Ainge buys into this quackery. Like Chris
> Wallace, this guy's main
> gift seems being able to look NBA execs in the eye
> and convince them he has
> something of value to offer, even though it's all
> utter BS. Some people,
> like this character and our own GM, are natural born
> con men, and can sell
> snow to the proverbial Eskimos.  It's a good thing
> he's conning the Nugs
> right now (no wonder they're in such good shape), or
> the Walker-Obie
> stranglehold of this team would be the last thing
> we'd be worrying about.
> Kestas

Kestas, so I take it(from the above bashing) that this
guy has ABSOLUTELY no scientifically valid data to
provide to perspective talent evaluators?  I was
wondering, coming from your background, how this kind
of science is treated...as it seems, at least from the
article, that this sort of science is experimental at
best, but not sufficiently proven either way.  Have
there ever been any long-term experiments concerning
brain types and their effect on overall life success?

Thanks--in advance--for the info,

Ryan