CBW request

Now that I've had a season to start the site and run it, I'd like to hear
if there's anything people would like to see--or NOT see--on the site for
next season.  I'll be slowly renovating and expanding it over the
summer.  If it's a major section, or "little things", let me know and I'll
listen and see what works.  In the end it's my site, and I'll decide what's
in it or not, but I do want to keep it relevant and useful to those who visit.

I do know I need to do a MUCH better job on game reviews.  Health problems
overtook me in a big way this year, and I'm going to try to do the reviews
consistently next season.  The same problems kept me from updating
Celtics-related news like I wanted to.  I appreciate the fact that I
haven't received a single complaint about my falling behind, and I thank
everyone for their patience.

I'm going to redo the main page and make it better organized--just don't
know what it'll look like yet.

I've been slowly collecting quality graphics of Celtics-related people for
occasional use on the site--and, of course, some more
Snoopy/basketball-related graphics, too.  Speaking of which, does anyone
know when this year's official team picture will be coming out, or did I
miss it already?

If anyone has ideas or comments, please let me know.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle