Re: Now here's some BAD news

    The news about not making phone calls about Walker should be taken with a
grain of salt.  Didn't Ainge say he wouldn't talk much about moves?  And do
you really expect him to run around saying' "We'd love to dump Baker; we'll
take a basketball for him.  He's dead weight here and a useless slug."  No,
GMs don't talk like that.  They say stuff like "If anyone wants to talk to
us, we'll listen."  And even if Ainge doesn't want to make a call about
Walker, that isn't to say he wouldn't ANSWER such a call if it came into his
office.  And as for "he's untradeable," horse hockey.  Imagine if Kidd goes
to San Antonio and we get a call "We''ll give you Kidd and Duncan and a draft
choice for Pierce."  Is he THAT untradeable?  I don't think so ....