Re: Possible coaches

Days ago, someone on Butch Stearns show after Ainge's press conference already said that he expected to see Sichting on staff in an unspecified capacity. My thought was more as an offensive equivalent to Harter, which is clearly badly needed. I thought he might work there because the ring and fondness for outside jumpers when he played give reasons our merry band of bombers might actually listen to him (which is a HUGE issue with putting anyone in that sort of role IMO), while he's solid on the fundamentals about things like using picks and movement without the ball to get open shots, because he needed to take advantage of that sort of stuff so badly himself when he played.
Kim