Re: The roadmap to success in the NBA

--- You wrote:
I heard on ESPN yesterday that one of the Maloof brothers is going out with
Britney Spears. Now I understand.
--- end of quote ---

The "blond" one? I guess either of them is a bit more mature than Justin
Timberlake. :)

--- You wrote:
The Cuban/Maloof receipe to success in the NBA:

1) Become known as a hands-on owner and television friendly.
--- end of quote ---

My wife saw a shot of Wyc Grousbeck on TV Monday night and asked: "What's
Stockton doing in Boston?"

--- You wrote:
9) Get the girl.
--- end of quote ---

I guess that one's not in the works for Wyc or Steve. They don't strike me as
the type to upgrade to a newer model every few years. Speaking of that, does
anyone know what Cuban's situation is? I've never seen him showcase anyone at
games.
Kestas