Re: LEON THE BARBER

First, let me say that I have no doubt that Berg is a jerk. Probably a big
jerk. He had been a jerk in the past and was being a jerk Friday night.

So what was the difference? Antoine was having his butt handed to him for
the third straight game by Kenyon Martin. He couldn't stand up to Martin on
the court, so he went after Berg off the court. I can't believe how Antoine
has gotten a free pass while a heckling fan is having his season tickets
revoked.

News flash... Fans are allowed to heckle. By all accounts this guy, while
loud-mouthed, never used any profanity. So it's OK to be loud-mouthed when
you're supporting the home team, but not when you're against them? How about
if the guy was a Nets fan? Would that be viewed differently?

Look, he's a jerk. But the guy who needs to be punished is Antoine. There's
no excuse for letting your frustrations on the floor lead you to a
confrontation in the stands. None.

Mark