From: Eggcentric@aol.com [mailto:Eggcentric@aol.com]
Sent: May 12, 2003 12:37 PM
To: Wright, Cecil
Subject: Re: Walker altercation

<< Yeah, I only hope Berg makes enough from the selling of Toine's
merchandise on Ebay to pay his legal fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anything for a buck!!

Cecil  >>

I take it that you are excusing AW's actions due to this?  I really
doubt in a court of law that whether Berg was selling Celt
memorabilia, junk bonds, or pet rocks, that it would be considered
relevant to Walker's actions.

Seeing that you work for the Justice Dept. in Canada, I am curious
just what your stance would be if the enemy - Kenyon Martin - had
gone into the stands and not only assaulted the heckler, but then
directed his posse toward him?

Egg