Re: Pride of ownership

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 10:28 PM, Tammo29@AOL.com wrote:

I guess what I'm saying is that I disagree with the statement that Walker has
put forth complete effort. I have no doubt he wants to win, but wanting to
win and doing everything in your power to make it happen are two different
things.

During game 3 tnt had a replay where the announcers laughed at Twan when he pointed to another Celtic player to cover Twan's man on a fast break. They wondered out loud what the hell Twan was doing when he should be hustling to cover his man instead of pointing to a teammate. And personally, I don't care if I'm labeled in the Hate Twan Club. There is no way in he will get max $ in Boston ever again. That to me is a good thing.