could the timing be any worse

I could not be more disappointed at the timing of these events. Ainge has
never had anything good to say about the current Celtics. With the financial
limits that will certainly be placed on him I'm almost certain he blows up the
team. Worse you have him parade out and give the players and the coaches
something to worry about besides the Nets. And they complained about the team
picture. Ainge has never impressed me as a basketball mind. He lost control of
his team in Phoenix after only a short while.

Art