Re: Timing - distraction but future hope?

I love Hedo Turkoglu. I think he's a wonderful player, and, yes, I think
he's a mid-level guy.

The only problem I have is that he really doesn't address one of those
glaring needs. Having said that, Eric Williams will be a free agent after
next season. The Celts could use a long-term answer at small forward, and
Hedo would qualify. This would allow them to use Williams' salary at the
deadline next season to try to acquire the power forward they need.

There are so many variables and "if... then... " scenarios. But I love the
way he plays and think he'd be a great step toward changing this team's
style. He has put up some outstanding numbers as a starter.

Mark

P.S. I think I'm going to break Kestas' record for posts in a day...

Shawn wrote:

Two questions from me...

One, if we use the mid-level, do you think Hedu Turkolu would come here for
that? He's dying for playing time and would be sure to get plenty of it
here.

Two, do you think he is a player deserving of the exception? From what i've
seen of him, I think so. Anyone out there from the Sac-Town area that knows
more about him?