Re: Ainge announcement

    I admit to be somewhat interested myself by this news, but I was also
somewhat hopeful a few years back when the Cs handed over control of the team
to a fellow with a proven track record in college and in the pros.  That one
didn't work out.  Let's hope this one does, although the Big Bird, aka the
Baker albatross, will occupy 80% of the surface space available on Danny's
desk.
      On another note, is anyone else as surprised as I am by the two San
Antonio blowouts over the Lakers?  I thought the Lakers would take that
series...