Ainge announcement

As i was scouring the Internet looking for new on the Ainge announcment, I suddenly thought:

doesn't the timing seem a bit strange? I mean if they've been talking for a few weeks, why not wait a few more till after we win the Title? I can't help but think the change at the top would make the coach and players feel like they're being watched a little differently, not exactly the confidence booster you want during the 2nd round of the playoffs.

i suppose the glass-half-full side coudl say it should/would/could "light a fire" under some players to keep their jobs w/ the C's...but that seems a bit wishful thinking.

either way I have to admit I'm excited!

mark