Celtics/Nets

It's interesting--despite the loss of players like Kenny Anderson, Vitaly
Potapenko, etc., I think the C's are playing the Nets far better this
playoffs than last year.  I think that there is something medically wrong
with Walker--he's never been afraid of anyone, and his lateral movement has
been nonexistent as the last two games went on.  Pierce is doing his level
best, and the rest of the team is working hard.

I think if the C's 1) avoid scoring droughts, and 2) stop that fast break
of the Nets, or at least slow it down--the Celtics have a great chance to
win the series.

Now, for my moment of objectivity.  If Walker and Pierce are indeed
injured, then the Good Guys are looking very bad right now.  What I think
they need is for everyone else to play so far over their heads they need
flight suits so that Pierce and Walker can physically recover.

Ok, moment's over.  Onward to Banner #17!!!!!

Oh, BTW---YAY SAN ANTONIO!!!!!!!!  BEAT LA!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle