Jordan booted

Washington hired Jordan and paid him to do what he did.  They decided not
to keep him, called him in and said goodbye.  Jordan needs to stop moaning
about it.  Like it or not, they own the team and they can hire--AND
fire--anyone they want.

His presence did not improve the team beyond boosting revenue at the gate
this season.  His teammates--except Stackhouse--are as poorly trained and
incohesive as they were LAST season.  They did not win a championship, they
did not even make the playoffs.  They will not be a lottery team, so forget
LeBron James, etc.  Basically, the overall impact of Jordan on the team is
negligible.  How many times do you think the Wizards will be on national TV
next season?  Sure, right after the Cavs/Hawks game.

In the few retirement speeches I've been subjected to from him, he always
goes on about Chicago being his heart, his home, and all.  Zippo about
Washington.  For crying out loud, before Jordan put a uniform back on, the
DC area saw Red Auerbach on a regular basis a lot more than they ever saw
Jordan.  After the season ended, Jordan complained about his
teammates.  Get the man some glasses, cause Pippen is in Portland and
Rodman went back to his home planet.  We're talking Jahaidi White and Kwame
Brown.  What did he expect, instant All-Stars??

Now, after publicly complaining how he was unceremoniously booted after his
contributions, he's supposedly talking to New Orleans and Charlotte.  Paul
Silas could tell some stories about the Hornets treatment of personnel, and
the Charlotte ownership blew a chance to have Larry Bird, who seems a whole
lot more committed to working with the team than Jordan ever was.

MJ, go home.  STAY there.  We've had enough.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle