Danny likes Kedrick: was Re:What has Danny said in the past?

Nice point Kestas.  Boston should compete with Chicago and Charlotte for
Whitsit.  The C's have the marquee franchise, and possibly an
Ainge/Portland connection working for them.  Whitsit is just about the
best in the NBA. When he gambles with a late pick on high upside guys
(Zach Randolph, Jermaine), he's usually right.

If we do get Danny, then Kedrick will get some development PT and
eventually take Eric's spot as the other swingman.  Ainge was gushing
about KB during a Celtic game he was covering the other week.

"I think this kid has a great future in this league, I never understand
why they don't play him more."  Those were Danny's comments when Kedrick
got in for a few minutes.  He and his owner friend have probably talked
a lot about Kedrick.  They probably see some Sean Marion in him.  I see
it.

I'd also think that Ainge(Jason Kidd lover) would lean towards a pure
passer at the #1 spot unlike Obie.  So maybe trade up for TJ Ford, or
take Steve Blake.  Those unselfish/heady players would pass Danny's
brainwave test.