More on Walker..

<<<Call me a geek, but I love speculating on trades and FA singings and
drafts>>>

(Responding to a long list of realistic Walker trades)

Nothing wrong with that..

I agree most of those are realistic trades. But personally I wouldn't make
any of those trades. Walker is younger then most of those guys..and better.
If you could really move say Walker for Elton Brand or someone of that level
I would do it. (BTW E. Brand could handle K-Mart. He could overpower him with
his strength) But to just ship him out of here like he is some problem child
is a bad move. Walker is not Vin Baker.

I think its a sports traditional to blame the stars when a team doesn't do as
well as people would like... But with the Celtics the problem is they truly
have only one star.
Walker isn't a real one or two guy..but a very nice support player. And I
truly believe he would be happy playing that role..

Oh yeah..I agree with the sentiment that J. Kidd would turn the Celts into a
powerhouse.. Any real point guard could help us tremendously though.

Pete