Re: What has Danny said in the past?

--- You wrote:
What I have read is that Ainge is being offered the President's job, not the
GM job.  Donnie Walsh in Indiana for GM?
--- end of quote ---

I think it's something like VP or Dir. of Basketball Ops. It doesn't matter
what you call it, it's Wallace's job. They may even let Wallace keep his job
title, nice guys that they are, but that doesn't mean he's going to be more
than a scout. Donnie Walsh? He has assembled nice talent, but what's with the
coach?

Ohmigod, I need to stop posting. It's an exciting day, but I'm gonna break some
sort of list record.

Kestas