Re: What has Danny said in the past?

>Anyway, if Portland "steals" Ainge from us, perhaps Whitsit should be
>considered? Jordan, too, but I doubt he'd come here.

I think Whitsit is also currently GM of the Seattle Seahawks team isn't he?
Seattle to Boston may be too long a commute.

Jordan as Pres.?  Works for me if he moves here full time.  Cowen is out
there, Silas too but they are coaching guys, not Pres or GM's necessarily.

What I have read is that Ainge is being offered the President's job, not the
GM job.  Donnie Walsh in Indiana for GM?

<Jim