Re: PS - Ainge

>Yeeeeessssssss, you made my day. Laughed heartily over the Kidd statement,
>no kiddin. I also would not want to see him here.

>DanF

>> If the Celtics get that wife beating, basket kissing jerk I'll quit being
>> fan after all these years.  Yuck!
>>
>> Dorine

If Mrs. Kidd forgives JK for his part in their personal dispute, that's good
enough for me.  She look's like a women who is in control of her own life.
(There are some former C's that have a worse family behavior then JK that
get a free ride here.)

As far as adding one of the finest PG's in the history of the game to our
list of HOF players, just tell me when the moving truck arrives and I'll be
over to help them unpack.....

Then sit back and watch Kidd turn Pierce into the leagues high scorer and
KB, TB and VB into all star considerations and an actual shot at another
championship.

<Jim