Re: WE are going to win this series

Hells yeah, David.

In actuality, we have the Nets right where we want
them.  They've taken 5 games in a row.  There are
bound to be overconfident.  There are susceptible to
lapses in concentration (re: Bucks series).  The next
3 of 4 games are at home.  We can run the table and I
fully expect us to do so.  Antione will break out.

Losing the first two games is precisely what needed to
happen.  If you remember this Celtics team has never
lost the first two playoffs games (that is, this
current Celtic team, the last two years).  Game 3 will
be a blowout.  Game 4 will be close, but the C's will
pull it out.  Game 5, in New Jersey, will have the
Net's talking of playing "their game" and against all
odds, we will still beat them (with no help from the
refs...who, in game 1 were bareable, but, in Game 2,
we're downright horrible after the 1st quarter--after
the T on Scott).  Game 6 will be the hardest....

This is just what happened in the first round.  As
soon as people start counting the C's out, they pull
you back in (to paraphrase a quote from "Scarface").

Ryan

P.S.  This is the most irrational post ever....but I
still believe.