Re: Game 1

--- You wrote:
3.	Does anyone else get uncomfortable whenever Kenny Smith tries to
discuss a foreign player? Forget respect, he has an outright disdain for
them. He basically spit Ginobli's name out during halftime of the
Lakers-Spurs game last night. During and after the last draft, he was open
in the fact that he considered the foreign players a fad and nothing more.
He took on a very "us-against-them" kind of attitude. It just seemed ugly,
and it hasn't stopped. I like Kenny Smith and TNT's studio show, but he
makes me squirm a little when he shows that bias. It's not a healthy "Hey,
the American players need to improve... " kind of thing. It's ugly.
--- end of quote ---

Kenny hasn't recovered from that loss to the "International team" at last
year's All-Star game. His ribs probably are still sore from trying to guard
Marciulionis.
Or maybe he thinks Justin Timberlake is from Europe :)

Kestas
PS I agree with Mark on the other points.