This made me chuckle (was Re: win)

Cecil wrote:

If any player on my team purposely tanks, as some of you have alleged the
Pacers did, they would not be invited back or depended upon for the future.

Sorry to pick this out of a long post you made Cecil, but I couldn't let it
go. Do you remember the end of the Pitino regime? I've never seen a group of
players quit so completely on a coach. Plenty of fans have taken the
attitude of "I don't blame them" and if that's the way you feel, fine. I
strongly disagree and feel much the same way you describe in the sentence
above. But even those who excuse the players for quitting don't deny that it
happened. If they had squatted in the middle of the court and waved "No ball
until Pitino falls" signs it would have been refreshingly subtle.

Mark