The one that got away

  I can't help but think that was our road game to be had and we let it slip
away.
The Nets seemed like they took this game for granted.  It looks to me like
they think this series is in the bag.
I didn't think Kidd played well at all.  Half the time I didn't even realize
he was on the court.  I doubt he'll have very many games like that.
We also can't count on getting Martin in early foul trouble.  Yet, we still
couldn't take advantage.
Pretty disappointing.
There's no way Scott keeps Kittles on Pierce.  I thought he was just trying
to pull a fast one when he announced that was who would be guarding
him......sort of like when he said he wouldn't double him.  Did anyone really
believe that?

At the risk of sounding negative, I don't see a future for O'Brien in
inspirational speaking.  I'm surprised TNT wasn't afraid that airing his
little sideline speech would put their viewers to sleep.  Maybe he should
leave the pep talks to Antoine?  LOL!

What the hell is wrong with TNT?
You know, I can forgive them for treating the Celtics/Nets like an after
thought to the Spurs/Lakers. I suppose that's understandable. I can even get
over them not talking about this game at all during the half-time report
(which should be renamed to the western conference game to be played later
report).  But why in the world do you leave a live game in progress to show
players getting dressed?????
That's just inexcusable!
Which brings me to Danny Ainge.  He should never be allowed to broadcast
games in which Jason Kidd is playing.  He has no objectivity when it comes to
Kidd and his bias is so clear it's distracting.

TAM