Re: Wallace?

When Battie saw Pierce almost get killed and he wasn't able to take Pierce
into the hospital for some reason...  I think that was a wake up call for
him.  Without it he may have stayed party boy El Busto.

I also believe explaining to your new wife a $2.2 million pay cut (?) was
the motivation for Walta (along with more structured lifestyle).

People change due to external influences.  Sometimes for the better.

<Jim

>Even the much ballyhooed Jerry West has been absolutely screwed over
twice.. First with Battie,