Re: Celtics just lucky?

Put me in the camp that thinks the article stupid as
well.  This is exactly why I hate statistics and don't
even bother to read them most of the time.  It would
be more rewarding to think of a few statistics that
actually tell you something than ones that don't.
They're a holdover from the bad old days before the
internet and league pass, when there was nothing
better to do than parse box scores every day.  Chinese
algebra like this demonstates just how silly
stat-crunching is.

Josh

href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/statitudes/news/2003/03/24/statitudes_0324/";>http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/statitudes/news/2003/03/24/statitudes_0324/</a>

http://platinum.yahoo.com