Ford/Blake ??

For all the fawning over Ford, and I see a lot of him down here and basically agree he's the real deal, I still think Steve Blake of Maryland is as good--with four inches more height, a better outside shot, longer arms.  I could accept the reservations about him two years ago when I began talking about him, but now?  I would take him after Okafur, my choices as the best two college players, with pro potential.  What does Kidd do that these two points can't?  Besides shoot poorly.  Gene