Dr. Bremer or ...

... How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

You have seen it, read about it, or heard whispers about this cold
war classic.

PLOT: A maniacal warrior (Obie)  mounts his campaign against 28 NBA
teams by ordering a squadron of 3-point bombers to attack. The enemy
counters with a doomsday device reducing our team to a .332 3P%,
down from last season's .359 3P%.

FEATURED PLAYER: Dr. Strangeshot (Bremer), bomb-rich, assists-poor.
As Heinsohn, Jessen, and others have alluded to, of Bremer's 383 shots
taken, 236 (.616%) have been 3-pointers.

Make no mistake, this IS a satire.

Eggy