Corrected predictions update

Quoted from my newest update to the CBW this evening:

"March 19: OOPS!!  Thanks to Eggcentric for pointing out my use of "Beagle
Math" in yesterday's update.  My apologies to  Anthony Alberghini,
RickDHome, and Jaims who are all indeed still in the running.  The bad news
is that Peter Drill, Jim Fulcher, Jim Hill, lmyers, Kevin Lok, Paul
Maurice, Dan Stadnick, Gary Sweatt, and Warwick all dropped out after the
miserabeagle showing against the Pacers.  Now there's a new group hanging
on the edge: Dennis Bates, Alden Brosseau, Celts Steve, George E. Chua,
Josh Ozersky, Ron Pasik, Issac Robbins, Jim Shane, and Lee Willingham are
now staring into the abyss as the C's make a bad start to their road trip."