Re: [Celtics' Stuff Hopes for the playoffs

You missed one slight possible change that could help. Passing -overall, not just his own- has noticeably improved when Bimbo's been put in to run the game, unfortunately usually during garbage time. Give him more of a role in running the offense, particularly as we move into the playoffs. Honestly, the biggest difference between the Nets and us is Kidd running the offense - his own play, but more importantly the fact that he makes it AN OFFENSE, where we have too much schoolyard/take it one on one. They've got some other nice players, but he leaves this year as a FA and they'll have a precipitous dropoff. That's why Bimbo could make more difference than you might think from what I've seen.
Other than that I agree on matchups being key and which ones give us the best shot