Hopes for the playoffs

Frustrating to watch the Cs play the Nets. You just have to conclude that we
don't have enough. The Nets have good defenders at all positions other than
center. They pass well which, in addition to fast breaking, seems to be the
antithesis to Harter's defense. Then we have our offensive problems that have
been well documented: you got an offensive threat in PP, sometimes a threat
in Twan and then the roll the dice three point shooting....

At this juncture, we have four hopes in the playoffs:

1) We stay in the 4/5 spot and Detroit stays in the 1 spot. I feel we match
up well with Indy, NO and Detroit. That could get us to the ECFs playing
either Philly or the Nets. Hopefully Philly would take out the Nets who I
think we match up better with.

2) Baker comes back with a rejuvenated body and attitude, Obie plays him and
gives him the ball in the post and we get our third scorer. The odds of this
happening are slim for a bunch of reasons but we can always hope.

3) PP gets hot at the appropriate time in the playoffs to get us some
unexpected wins.

4) JR or Walter get hot at the three point line.

That's it. Nothing else  could change or happen at this point....

DJessen33