CBW updates

I've caught up on the stat stuff--and the Celtics News and roster.  I'm
still way behind on reviewing games.  Here's the problem.  I can only sit
up for very short periods of time, and it takes a long time to do a
review.  I HAD gotten around that by using verbal input but additional
medical problems have me doing lots of coughing, etc.  There's no way to
use it until I'm better.  I'll keep working on that.

Also, for the IGTC people, the predictions list is updated and the race is
getting ever closer!

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.  :>)))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle