Billups always had a smooth shot and was aggressive defensively. His
FT% has always been high. He came out of school a couple years early if
I remember correctly. I always thought he was a great pick. Drafting
Mercer was the problem. Mercer never looked like a guy that would put
out for his team. He still never has.
  With all of the international/ high school picks this draft, the C's
could land some talent. But then again...

Sure sure..but number # 3 in the draft?
Point is that umm he isn't that good. He is an undersized scorer..he can
shoot like Delk and penetrate much better.

But that article is just more Pitino bashing....yawn. Chauncey STILL can't
play point. He can score some..and can hit off the dribble.. But I think that
Bremer actually has better point skills and he can shoot some as well. Pitino
changed his mind and decided he needed a real point. KA  has natural point
guard skills.. even if he can't shoot the J. as well. It's not a choice
everyone would make but compared to the Vin Baker trade its a hell of a
decent deal.

Pierce schooled Chauncey at will. I hope we face Detroit in the
playoffs..easy pickings. I don't think the Celts are up late a night worrying
about how the "lost" Chauncey. Gimmee a break. We could have had him this
year if we wanted. He is a journeyman not an all-star.

Pete