O'Brien admits Walker should have gone fourth

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/074/sports/O_Brien_admits_Walker_should_have_gone_fourth+.shtml

How predictable. "Me dear Antoine, your sitting in the 4th had nothing to do with the fact that you were 3 for 15. I just wanted to make sure you get enough rest for your weary legs. I was wrong, very very wrong. I should have put you in, so you could attempt a heroic comeback with a hail of threes. I think I've been very consistent over my tenure here in never challenging your authority. It was just a brain spasm, a gross error in judgment, kinda like Chris had when he traded for that alcoholic Vinnie. I promise - it'll never happen again."
- Coach O'Brien, after Walker asked him if he remembers what happened to Pitino.