Re: T.J. Ford

Yes, one of my SOA players and a great pure point guard, like a smaller,

quicker Jason Kidd.  C's will have to trade up into the lottery to
get him, though perhaps, he may slip down somewhat because of his size.
If I remember correctly (re: small PG comparison), Stoudamire went
13th in the draft, and Ford's a better prospect, so, maybe around 7 to
11 in the draft. May also get squeezed a little bit, by the
Brazilian Barbosa and the German Eyinmisan Nikagbatse,
who Wallace/Papile/O'Brien probably see as better
fits in O'Brien's system.
Ray

ESPN.com just named T.J. Ford its college player of the year. This isa
guy
who averaged 14 points a game and shot around 41 percent from the
field.So
why is he the player of the year? Because he's the kind of point guardI
dream of running the Celtics. Read this story, including some
glowingquotes
from opponents and his coach, and tell me he doesn't sound like a
dreamof a
player.--Mark