Refs Shooting Spitballs At Walker, Trade Him

Shawn Niles is absolutely correct. There is a Referee Conspiracy
against Toine. We see this in his Queen Maud Land outside shooting.

Normally you would ascribe such a woeful shooting percentage to the fact
that
Toine is simply not a shooter, doesn't take high percentage shots, has
no
concept of moderation, and lacks a coach willing to reign him in.

But that doesn't apply in this case. It's those evil refs that are too
blame.
Watch as Toine is about ready to launch another outside shot.
The refs will surreptitiously raise small hollow tubes to their lips and

expunge tiny stealth projectiles at our hero's head. Thhwattt Thhhwatt
Thhwattt they impact, as the tiny little missiles of mistrust encounter
Toine's
square cranium, preventing him from getting off a good shot.

It happens every game, yet the NBA doesn't do anything about it, cause
they're all part of the conspiracy and they hate the Celtics.
Ray