Blount

   I didn't see much of tonight's game, but throw this out as a starting
point:  Blount seems to have kicked his game up a notch since returning to
the Celtics.  I am NOT saying he's a great center, or even a top-notch
backup, but he simply seems a tiny bit quicker and a whole lot hungrier than
Blount I was.  Blount I was brought is as a backup or third string center and
played like it.  Blount II had a taste of being the main man, albeit on a
dismal team, and seems to have enjoyed the experience and is ready for more.
    At this stage, he is doing a very competent job of being the backup to
Battie.
    Comments?