Re: nice win

I found it amazing that at scrub time, with the Cs playing three guys they
had just picked up off the street, they still tell Kedrick that he is a bad
boy and he had to go stand in the corner. Finally, with three minutes left,
he pulled his head out of his rear end and dribbled the ball towards the hoop
and made a nice spin and scored on a fadeaway. Stupid kid could do that all
day. He needs to be kicked in the butt and often...Interesting comment from
Tommy that he thinks Kedrick doesn't jump that high when shooting his jumper,
nothing compared to his jumping on rebounds....We can hold out hope on
Kedrick for next year since its seems that Stro Swift had the same head
problems as Kedrick and didn't figure out until just now....

Vescey is going to tear into Chaney on Friday for his pro-C's fans comments,
you just watch....

I loved the way Bremer was digging the ball out of the dirt like a dog. He
had a sensational game....Walker looked like he is finally getting
comfortable in the post after all these years. PP getting hurt for those
games may have been the best thing that has happened...

Talk of Grant Hill retiring at 50 cents to the dollar may give hope for some
C's fans that Baker could see the same logic. I am still hoping he can turn
it around, for the Cs and for Baker personally.....

Is it possible that Bimbo has taken the backup point guard role away from
Delk already?....

DJessen33