And as a much as folks on the list are willing to write K. Brown off, .he is
still a young player.. McCarty was an awful player for the majority of his
career and he is only now starting to make a contribution. And thats no
exaggeration..I think people tend to forget just how BAD McCarty was.
I think Wally is playing for a new contract. He had that ridiculous contract from Ricky P. before.