Re: Dr. Jack on Kedrick

Jeez, they were surprised by Joe Johnson's lack of confidence and quiet, shy nature. Now the same with Kedrick. These guys are unreal. I would fire every last one of them. You are 100% right that anyone could do a better job...

Berry, Mark S wrote:

Another nail in Wallace's coffin. Remember Obie's quip, "I'm sure Chris has
watched lots of film on him..." He was talking about Blount, but is anyone
else beginning to get the feeling that this is Wallace's idea of scouting.
Watch film. Watch workouts. But now, two years into this thing, we're
hearing about Kedrick being a "very, very quiet guy... hard to reach." Once
again, it sounds like no one really did their homework on this guy. It's
right back to the Vin Baker thing-not even any basic background checking.

Anyone-ANYONE-would be better at this than Wallace. Cowens, Ainge, McHale,
Bird, Silas-take your pick. Throw big money at Donnie Walsh. Whatever. But
Wallace has to go.

Mark

Dr. Jack Ramsay: And Jim's question to Kedrick would be: when are you going to start to play the way we think you can play? He's a pretty good defender,

lacks confidence in all aspects of offense...very, very quiet guy...hard to reach. I hope he steps up...so does Obie.