Meeking, free agent deluxe

I sure don't have much to add, yet, on players.  I did see Antonio Meeking, 6'8" PF from La. Tech saturday.  Tech was horrible against a decent SMU team, and Meeking hurt his foot in the first half, so I was not able to see much.  But he has an awesome body, about 240, is very fast, jumps well, can shoot and has some super quick moves down low.  I don't see how he will be drafted and tho' he is an inch or two shy of maximum height for a PF, nobody will be moving him around and he would make a great #8 player.  That's all.  I still like Blake, Heinrich and Collison as first rounders.  Gene