new home for the CBW!

Hi!

Events conspired to make this happen a bit, er, faster...than I'd
planned.  But as of now, the Celtics Beagle Website now has a new home at
http://www.celticsbeagle.net where I've revamped the CBW.  The process is
still ongoing, and there's doubtless a glitch here and there, but the bulk
of the content is where it's supposed to be.

Along with the change in the CBW, will come a change for me--I've put in
the changes, and my new addy will be linked to my website.  Thanks to
everyone who's enjoyed the site so far, and if you've never been, take a
look and let me know what you think.  Remember to please update your
bookmarks.  If you accidentally go to the old site, there's a link to send
you to the new doghouse.  :>)

Oh, before anyone asks, yes, I'll put the cookie beagle back soon.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle