Re: [Celtics' Stuff Bimbo coles and JR Bremer thoughts

< I'm getting fed up with Kedrick and not because his shot is off. In
one of the Toronto games, Bremer passed him up on the break early in
the game and Bremer was dribbling the ball. Last night, Walker beat
him up the court one time. This kid just isn't bringing it. With all
that athletic ability, he just doesn't use it, at least as much as a role
player should. If we could take Walter or Twan's desire and put it
in Kedrick, we would have a heck of a player. Of course, he is young
but time is running out. I still like the fact that we can bring him
in in the playoffs to athletically match up with a McGrady which
could allow us to not double team him. I would hope he would be
motivated in the playoffs.... > - Jessen

Kedrick is confused, Jessen.  I'm reticent to bring up this whole Jr.
College issue again, but with his natural athleticism, he should have
been a lock to find a spot on some Division 1 team right out of
high school.  But he didn't. Wasn't good enough or wasn't motivated?

He and Baker, the very two players we had the highest hopes for, have
much in common.  Both were Wallace gambles, both are pleasant guys
with IQ's of ???? on and off the court, both have been asked to
perform bball tasks outside their range of expertise,  and finally,
both have failed miserably, carving an even deeper chasm between
Wallace and Obie.

In order to pacify those around him, Obie is lately removing minutes
from the red-hot McCarty in favor of Kedrick while subtly continuing
to station him out at the 3-point line.  And poor hear no evil, see no
evil, speak no evil Kedrick, well he has become the idle singer of
an empty day.  Playing right into Obie's hands, he is now 3-35 on
3-pointers (.086 3P%).

Causes me to lose respect for all involved in this little power struggle.

Conversely, I continue to gain more and more respect for Bremer's
maturity and poise.  This babe in arms can certainly be a wellspring
of pleasure.  He is neither a great athlete nor a great PG, but he fits
this team and his presence is certainly felt and certainly appreciated.
He is stable and he is smart. We likely would have lost to the Clips
had it not been for his take-charge contributions.

So there you go, Wallace did one thing right after all.  Let's see -
1-26 = .038.  You go boy!  A few more years in the NBA, Chris, and
youbll have it down pat.

Eggy