Re: The Last Straw

At 07:20 AM 3/8/2003 -0800, Michael Gooen wrote:
While I generally support the First Amendment, I think an exception ought
to be made -- and severe criminal penalties ought to be applied -- where
anyone, let alone an NBA GM, utters the following sentence:

"We're extremely excited about Bimbo Coles."
*snort*
But I thought most guys got extremely excited about Bimbos.... <ducks>

Chris Wallace delenda est.
I think that's a given, no matter what he manages to extract from the Baker mess now. It's just a matter of when and who they replace him with. Wallace jacta est.

Kim