< Leave us not forget local boy Troy Bell who has simply been
spectacular over the past 3 weeks. > - Cecil

Cecil, I follow BC (Boston College) very closely as they are the only
major college (sports-wise) within driving range of where I live.
Therefore, I feel qualified, well ok, at least able to mouth off,
about Troy Bell.

While I have applauded his scoring prowess, heart, explosiveness, and
ability to push the ball up, I have also recognized that he is only 6:01,
a shoot-first, pass-second PG who presently ranks only second in
assists on his college team, and is at best a likely tweener in the
NBA a la Barros, Strickland, Shammond, Forte, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Of course, considering where our picks will be, I much prefer
STEVE BLAKE out of Maryland.  Why not?  He is a bit taller, a bit
better defensively, and has much better court vision. i.e. PG skills.
If his mama will just feed him more egg shakes to build up his
NBA bulk, I think you will be looking at a winner.

Egg (Brenda Blake)

PS - Is our igtc list secretary recording these draft suggestions?
Ann Cankosyan step to the front, please.