RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V10 #76

Leave us not forget local boy Troy Bell who has simply been spectacular over the past 3 weeks.

Cecil

-----Original Message-----
From: steve knight [mailto:stevebknight@yahoo.com]
Sent: March 07, 2003 10:45 AM
To: Celtics@igtc.com

mark,

i agree, the tournament is a great time to scout. one
guy you shouldn't overlook is hollis price from OK. i
know he's small, but the guy can flat out play. i'm a
Texas fan, so OU is the enemy, but Price is the real
deal. will not play point in the NBA, but could be
paired with a big point ala Iverson.