Re: Dave Cowens?

I *thought* something was up with Cowens' presence Wednesday night. I just
thought it was O'Brien who should worry, not Wallace. Either way, it would
be great to have an old-time Celtic in an important, decision-making
position.

So would this mean the new owners really understand what the Boston Celtics
are (or used to be) all about? Or would it be a PR move to make fans happy?

Rich D.