Re: Dave Cowens?

<< This is from the Lowell Sun. Just speculation, but thought everyone would

find it interesting. >> -Berry

Viva Berry - You are ever on the cutting edge of importance with
your timely contributions to this board.   Yes, just maybe the site of
Cowens sitting at the side of owner Steve Pag the other night might
have been a clue as to what might be in the works.  I certainly hope so.

Both of my sons attended the Dave Cowens bball camp back when.  I love
this lunch-pail guy. He is REAL.

So out with the razor-cut, mink-coated  fops (BDT)... Bring Cowens
back... and NOW!

Egg