Kedrick - the good and the bad

>The fishwrap didn't get Kedrick the proper full credit for shutting down
>Vinsanity..................
>It is amazing to me how good a defensive player that Kedrick is and how Obie

>could have kept him on the bench for so long this year.

  Hate to say it but Walter was more responsible for Carters bad shooting
night than
Kedrick.
Carter hit 3 of his 5 shots in the first quarter when Brown was on him.
Then Brown picked up his second foul and Walter came off the bench.
Carter struggled the rest of the night.
It doesn't hurt that Carter is an extremely streaky shooter to begin with.
Even the Toronto announcers seemed to be less than impressed with his effort
last night.
It's one thing to have a bad shooting night, it's quite another to  just go
through the motions, which is what it seemed like was the case with Carter to
me and I would assume to Wilkens too since he since he was sitting on the
bench for long stretches at a time.

TAM